Pere Marquette PSO
Parent School Organization (PSO)
The PMECC has a PSO which is an organization of parents and staff working together to benefit children attending preschool. We provide assemblies, parent nights, and other activities. We also raise money to purchase new items for classrooms and the playground.
The objectives of the PSO are:
1. To enrich the lives of children in home, school, and community
2. To encourage a positive home life for children
3. To encourage communication between PMECC, teachers, and parents
4. To provide feedback and support for Ludington Area Schools' teachers and staff
President: Jen Vogel
Treasurer: Mary Flannagan
To read PSO Meeting Minutes, click on PMECC PSO Minutes
The next meeting will be September 14 at 6:00 pm. Childcare will be provided for those attending.
Upcoming PSO Sponsered Events:
- September 14 - PSO Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- October 4 & 5 - Fun Walk (during school)
- October 12 - Family Night @ 6;00 p.m.
- November 2 - PSO Meetng @ 6:00 p.m.
- February 22 - Family Night @ 6:00 p.m.
- May 10 - Family Night @ 6:00 p.m.
Pictured below are a few top earners from the 2015 Fun Walk wearing their t-shirt prize donated by Gordy's of Ludington.