Parent School Organization
Parent School Organization (PSO)
The PMECC has a PSO which is an organization of parents and staff working together to benefit children attending preschool. We provide assemblies, parent nights, and other activities. We also raise money to purchase new items for classrooms and the playground.
The objectives of the PSO are:
1. To enrich the lives of children in home, school, and community
2. To encourage a positive home life for children
3. To encourage communication between PMECC, teachers, and parents
4. To provide feedback and support for Ludington Area Schools' teachers and staff
President: Sepfanee Dubay
Vice President: Kaila VanLoon
Secretary/Treasurer: Sarah Massie
To read PSO Meeting Minutes, click on PMECC PSO Minutes
The next meeting will be October 20 at 6:00 pm. Childcare will be provided for those attending.
Upcoming PSO Sponsered Events:
- October 3-4: Fun Walk Fundraiser
- October 13: Family Fun Night, "Fall Harvest" - 6:00 p.m.
- November 21-22: Scholastic Book Fair
Pictured below are a few top earners from the 2015 Fun Walk wearing their t-shirt prize donated by Gordy's of Ludington.